Gifts to India
Why should you choose us to send gifts to India? Simple reason - we are extremely passionate about what we do. If sending gifts to India is what your requirement is, then GiftstoIndia24x7.com is the the best way to get it done. Wide variety of gifts to send anywhere in India. Only company to offer 24x7 support for your gifting needs. Widest delivery network for sending gifts to India. Try us once & experience the best way to send gifts to India.
We have all the your occasions covered. Be it yearly occasions like Diwali, Rakhi, Valentine Day or everyday occasions like Birthdays & Anniversaries - our services are unmatched for sending gifts to India. We offer same day delivery of gifts to India. If you are looking for a surprise, we offer Midnight delivery where gifts are delivered as the clock strikes 12. We have been delivering gifts to India since 1999.
Send Gifts - By relation
Are you looking for the perfect birthday gifts for your mother or father?
Or an ideal way to celebrate your parent’s anniversary?
Or choosing the best gifts for your wife’s birthday?
GiftstoIndia24x7.com is the perfect solution for your gifting needs. Our team has spent hours on curating gifts which gives you the best experience when you send gifts to India through us. Whether it is all time favourites like flowers & cakes or Personalised Gifts - you will not find a better collection than our website. We understand what it means to be away from your relations & when it comes to wishing them on their Birthdays or Anniversaries, we will not let you down.
Upcoming Festivals at GiftstoIndia24x7.com
- Every year the 8th of March
is observed as International Women’s Day. On this day achievements made by women from all walks of life are celebrated. It is regarded as the day that reminds the world about the various contributions that are made by women. Every woman, right from a modest home-maker to a celebrated astronaut is an important part of the society and their rights should be preserved. This is what the essence of Women’s Day is about.
- Holi is celebrated every year with much preparation and excitement. This year on 9th March
, indulge in the colourful celebration of Holi. Fill your life with bright colours just like the sky which lights up in more colours than you can imagine, on this auspicious day.
Mother’s Day (UK)
- Mother’s Day is an extremely special day of the year. While the whole world celebrates this day on the second Sunday of May (10th May in 2020), UK observes this day on the Sunday closest to the 25th of March (22nd March in 2020)
as it is just 9 months before Christmas (the day Lord Jesus was born). While the International Mother’s Day is a secular celebration of this precious relation, the Mother’s Day celebration in the UK has a religious connection to it.
- The Parsis around the world welcome their new year on the day of Jamshedi Navroz. This is the day of the spring equinox. This festival is named after the famous Zorastrian king - Jamshed as he came to the throne on this day. The second half of the name - Navroz literally translates to a new day. This occasion will be held on the 21st of March, 2020
- Ugadi is the day that the Hindus from the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. On this day the families get together and decorate the home beautifully. A lip-smacking spread of local dishes is arranged for both offerings and the feast. Ugadi shall be celebrated on the 25th of March in 2020
- Gudi Padwa is the name for the festival of the new year for the Konkani people of western India. The celebrations of this day are marked by hoisting a flag called the “Gudi” in front of the houses. Gudi Padwa is going to be observed on the 25th of March in 2020
in Maharashtra and the adjoining Konkani region.
- In the colourful season of spring, comes the joyous festival of Easter. A very popular way of celebrating this holiday is going on Easter Egg hunts! Watch out for the fun of Easter on the 12th of April
- A much-awaited occasion for the people of Assam, Bihu is the celebration of thankfulness for a good season of harvest. People join in bands to observe this day with much reverence. Celebrate the prosperous spirit of Bihu on the 14th of April in 2020!
- The harvest festival of Punjab, Baisakhi is an extremely revered festival in Punjab and surrounding regions. The resounding beats of drums to the steps of bhangra marks the epitome of Baisakhi. Celebrate the spirit of spring during Baisakhi on the 14th of April in 2020
Bengali New Year
- Prosperity, good luck, wealth and success mark the turn of a new year for a Bengali. The Bengali New Year stands as a symbol of hope and a step towards a new direction. Bring the joy of the new year home on the 14th of April in 2020
- Akshaya Tritiya stands as a symbol of prosperity and abundance. Fill your heart with the golden touch of love on this Akshaya Tritiya. Usher in prosperity, fortune and hope on the 26th of April in 2020
Send Flowers, Cakes and Gifts to India
There is a reason why Flowers & Cakes are an all time favourites. What’s a Birthday party without a cake? We ensure that we provide you a wide variety in terms of flavours of cakes as well as bakeries to choose from. Flowers are universally loved. What a single stem of rose can convey, no other gift will be able to. Use the experience of GiftstoIndia24x7.com to help you send online gifts to India. If the choices on our website for sending gifts to India confuse you, our customer support executives are just a click away to help you choose the best gifts to send to India.
Nothing expresses your feeling more than an midnight experience. When the clock strikes 12 and the doorbell ring - when the recipient opens the door & sees the delivery boy with flowers & cakes, the thrill that he/she experiences cannot be put in words. And our 24x7 customer support ensures that you always have us to receive your call, email, chat or WhatsApp. Our website is simply designed to give you a rich experience both on a desktop or a mobile device when you are planning to send gifts to India.
GiftstoIndia24x7.com is the best way to send cake to India. We have been serving Indians across the world to send gifts to their friends and family in India. We understand the feelings attached with your gifts & ensure that the same are conveyed when your gifts are delivered in India. We make it a point that our gifting catalogue is always up to date and we are continuously adding new gifts & categories on our website
Birthday Gifts to India
Birthday - the day which everyone looks forward to. Who doesn’t like to receive a gift on their birthday? There is a thrill when you get a birthday gift and you unbox it. When you are looking for sending an ideal birthday gifts to your loved ones in India, GiftstoIndia24x7.com gives you a widest range to send birthday gifts
. You can select from 10,000+ gifts to send as birthday gifts to India. If you looking for personalising the birthday experience, we offer a wide range of personalised gifts which you can choose from. Our motto is to ensure that the person who receives the gifts feels special & his/her day is made.
Widest Gift Delivery options in India.
We believe that distance should not come in the way of relations. With GiftstoIndia24x7.com, you can choose to send gifts to India sitting in the comfort of your room from any corner in the world. We have ensured that our website is designed in such a way that you can browse it via computer, mobile or iPad. You may be living in USA, UK, Australia or any part of the world. All you need to connect with your loved ones in India is us. Now you do not need to be left out of the Birthday celebrations in India. We will help you connect with your loved ones in India.
There is not a city in India which we do not cover. So if you have to send Birthday Gifts to Delhi or an anniversary gifts to Mumbai - once you place your order with us, your task is done.
Anniversary Gifts to India
Anniversary is the day when two individuals become one. Whether you are looking at anniversary gifts for your parents or your spouse, our wide range of anniversary gifts will ensure that your loved one in India receives the gifts on time. Send anniversary gifts in india
to celebrate your special day. We have ensured that there are varied anniversary gifting options available on our website to cover all your needs. We also have special options for 25th, 50th & other such anniversary milestones.
Gift Vouchers On any occasion, if you are placing an order on the last moment or are confused what to gift your loved ones, you can always go with the safest gifting option i.e. Gift Voucher. It the best gift option for your loved ones, you can select from Apparel to Electronics any gift voucher you like and send it to your family and friends in India through GiftstoIndia24x7.com. We offer you Gift Vouchers from famous brands like Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Dominos and many more. Your gifts will reach them on time and put a smile on their face.
Express Delivery of Gifts to India Delivering gifts on the same day is one of the strongest area of GiftstoIndia24x7.com. We have been delivering gifts for global Indians since 1999 and delivering gifts on the same day to any part of India. You can send Cakes, Chocolates, Flowers, Sweets and many such gifts to your near and dear one on any special occasion. Convey your love to your dear ones with gifts from GiftstoIndia24x7.com. All the delectable gift items will be fresh when delivered as we believe in better quality than quantity.
Midnight Delivery of Gifts At GiftstoIndia24x7.com we offer the service of Midnight Delivery of Gifts to India. Surprise your dear ones on special occasions like Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine’s Day etc., with special Gifts delivered at 12 o’clock midnight. Even at midnight we deliver exactly on 12 o'clock and all the gifts like Cakes, Chocolates, Dry Fruits, Flowers will be fresh. These Midnight Delivery Gifts will surely win your loved ones heart and will leave a big smile on their face. From a varied collection of gifts select the best gift for your dear one and we will deliver it to them at Midnight.
As stated above - we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have been delivering gifts to India since 1999 & have always kept adapting to incorporate the latest trends in gifting. If the above is not enough, here are a few more reasons:
- 24x7 service. No other website in this domain provides this service. Since our customers are from all time zones, we are also present in all time zones to help their needs for sending gifts to India.
- Widest delivery network & range of gifts
- Easiest way to send gifts to India.
- We understand that it’s just not the gifts that we are delivering but it is also the emotions. We have a strong team that understands this philosophy and will also go out of their way to make our customer feel comfortable.
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com has been delivering gifts to India since 1999. We are extremely proud of our 24x7 Customer Support. We are proud of our Customer Support team which has earned 4.5 star ratting - based on 5006 reviews by our customers.