What to keep in mind when sending gifts for kids in India?
Sending gifts for a child in India at times can be a hard job but keeping these points in mind you can select the best gift for them.
- The age of the child in India you want to send a gift to. The gift that you want to send for a 3 year old will be very different from the one that you want to send for a 12 year old kid. Please check our article of age wise birthday gifts for boys in India and age wise birthday gifts for girls in India for more information. Once you read them, you will be very clear when it comes to the question of what to gift a 3 year old boy/girl in India or what to send as a gift to India for kids under 10?
- What toys are popular with kids in India? Toys are also like fashion. They keep changing. So make sure you read relevant blogs to find out what toys are currently popular with kids in India. You should send your gifts accordingly. Make sure you send the right gift for kids in India.
- Keep their taste in mind, their likes and dislikes. The gift which you send to India will be most enjoyed only if it is as per their liking.
- Select a gift which won’t be harmful for the kid. Avoid sending such a gift which can be swallowed or can cause harm to the child.
- Send a gift that does not need adult supervision always. Only then will the gift be truly utilized. If it is something that requires adult supervision - then the child will always be dependent on someone when he/she wants to play.
- Send a gift for the kid which is useful for him/her. There are plethora of education toys which can be sent as gifts for the little ones in India.
- Availability of that particular toy online in India. A particular toy might be very popular in the USA or in the UK - but if it is not yet available in India, then you will not be able to send it as gifts to India for kids. So make sure you check the availability of the toy in India online.