Top 10 Lohri Return Gifts
On 13th January every year, the festival of Lohri is celebrated with a lot of pomp by the Punjabi community. It is an auspicious day when every person looks forward to the new season and good harvest. Bonfire is lit in the evening to seek happiness and prosperity for all. People gather around the bonfire and throw popcorn, jaggery, sesame seeds in it as a mark of auspiciousness. They sing and dance around the bonfire and enjoy the occasion with family and friends.
On this day friends and family also exchange gifts to convey best wishes to each other and make the occasion even more special. But at times we get stuck in getting the best present for them, so here are ideas and tips to choose the best Lohri gifts for loved ones.
- Sweets Thali or Basket - On such occasions like Lohri sweets are mandatory to eat and so giving a thali or basket of sweets would be a great idea. Make sure to include the favourite sweets of your loved ones and send it to India. Sweets will definitely make the occasion more special for all your dear ones.
View our entire sweets collection
- Personal Care Hamper - Whether its for a female or male person you can send them a beautiful basket of personal care products. You can choose between normal branded products or herbal care products, that will suit your loved one. With these personal care hamper their skin will be healthy and glowing.
Complete List of personal care hampers
- Dry Fruits Basket - Lohri is one occasion where dry fruits are a part of the ceremony, everyone eats a lot of dry fruits and also offer it to Lohri goddess in the form of bonfire. Also because it is observed in the winter season having dry fruits will keep your loved ones healthy and active.
Click to see our range of dry fruits for Lohri
- Spiritual Gifts - Since Lohri is an auspicious festival, giving Spiritual Gifts to your near and dear ones will also be a good idea. The spiritual gifts will contain Holy Idols, Puja Samagri and other food items like sweets and dry fruits. It is a perfect idea for giving to elderly person and couples.
Click here to see the variety of spiritual gifts
- Kites - Everyone tries their hand on Kites on the festival of Lohri, kids and adults all get together to have some fun by flying kites. So another Lohri gift idea for dear ones is Kites. You can select nice colourful and designer kites which will make the occasion enjoyable for loved ones.
- Home Decor Gifts - Another gift idea for Lohri can be beautiful home decor items to decorate your loved ones house interiors. You can choose Lampshades, Wall Paintings, Showpieces and many such items, with which your dear ones can decorate their house and make it look more stunning for Lohri.
Home Decor gifts on Lohri
- Apparel - On this happy occasion of Lohri, another great gifts idea for your family and friends is giving new and fashionable apparels. You can select traditional yet fashionable attire for men and women separately. They can wear your given gifts on the evening bonfire ceremony and enjoy Lohri.
- Mobile or Laptop - If you want to give something different than giving the gift of mobile or laptop can also be a great idea for Lohri. As Lohri is celebrated to end the winter solstice and welcoming the longer days, your loved ones can enjoy the new start with a new mobile phone or laptop. If you are sure of their requirements and know their favourite brand you can get them the best one.
- Personalised Gifts - Be more attached with your friends and family with our gifting idea of Personalised Gifts. You can convey your best wishes to your dear ones with a personalised gifts that holds a very personal message. You can send personalised Mugs, Calendars, Photo Frame and many more such items to India.
Complete list of Personalised Gifts
- Flower Bouquets - For Lohri to send all your good wishes to your near and dear ones in India you can also send a bouquet of Flowers. Flowers are the perfect idea when it comes to express your emotions hence, sending a Flower Bouquet can also be a good gift.
See this link for the entire range of flower bouquets
Celebrate the occasion of Lohri with your family and friends & get the most out of the time with our suggested gift ideas.