Quotes for Guru Poornima
Guru Purnima is considered as a new beginning for the ones who are seeking spiritual awareness as well as inner gratification. On this day, individuals reflect upon the knowledge that is acquired in the preceding year and resolves to improve and grow in the time to come. The auspicious day of Guru Purnima also gives one the opportunity to convey his/her gratitude and pay homage to their masters, who have been the guiding light through various times of darkness. This day celebrates the contribution of all the teachers who have acquired and preserved their knowledge and passed its flaming torch down, to the newer generations. On this holy day, Giftstoindia24x7.com celebrates one’s inner bliss with 10 thoughtful quotes to start one’s day with.
- “Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.” - Gautama Buddha
- “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
- “Guru and God both appear before me. To whom should I prostrate? I bow before Guru who introduced God to me.” – Kabir
- “Adiyogi does not belong to the past. He belongs to the future.” – Sadhguru
- “Let each man take the path according to his capacity, understanding and temperament. His true Guru will meet him along that path.” - Sivananda Saraswati
- “Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “A guru is like a live road map. If you want to walk uncharted terrain, I think it is sensible to walk with a road map.” - Jaggi Vasudev
- “A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do.” ? Christopher Pike
- “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.” - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” - Khalil Gibran
Celebrate and honor all the teachers in your life on this Guru Purnima, and get showered upon by their divine blessings.