Love Quotes from Movies
- 1. “Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.” - Runaway Bride
- 2. “He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him.” - The Untamed Heart
- 3. “I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”- Ten Things I Hate About You
- 4. "Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."- Meet Joe Black
- 5. "Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going." - Practical Magic
- 6. You are what I never knew I always wanted - Fools Rush In
- 7. When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you."- City Of Angels
- 8.I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have- Fried Green Tomatoes
- 9. If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by...- My Best friend's Wedding
- 10. Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is.. we aren't right for anyone else- The Cutting Edge
- 11. Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.- Good Will Hunting
- 12.There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to One - Crazy/Beautiful
- 13.You spend all your time looking for love yet you feel nothing even when it’s staring you in the face. I will love again but You will spend all your life knowing you turned your back on love and that makes you a hypocrite - Cruel Intentions
- 14.I always thought that there was this one perfect person for everybody in the world, you know, and when you found that person the rest of the world kind of magically faded away, and, you know, the two of you would just be inside this kind of protective bubble, but there is no bubble, I mean if there is you have to make it, I just think life is more than a series of moments, you know, we can make choices, and we can choose to protect the people we love, and that's what makes us who we are and those are the real memories - Forces of Nature
- 15.You know, that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy. And the only thing in focus is you and that person. And you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this gift. And you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time. - Never Been Kissed
- 16. Don't you hate that Uncomfortable silence. Why do we feel it's necessary to talk about bull in order to feel comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the hell up for a minute and comfortably share a silence
- 17. I would rather have had One breath of her hair, One kiss from her mouth, One touch of her hand, Than eternity without it.- City of Angels
- 18. When you realise You want to spend
The rest of your life with somebody,
You want the rest of your life
To start as soon as possible.
- When Harry Met Sally
- 19. There is a place You can touch a woman That will drive her crazy.
Her heart.- Milk Money
- 20. I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where - Patch Adams
- 21. Love won't obey our expectations, Its mystery is pure and absolute.- Bridges of Madison County
- 22. The only feeling of real loss Is when you love someone More than you love your self.- Good Will Hunting
- 23.All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us. - The Wonder Years
- 24."Let me tell you about us. I'm gonna' need a working woman; that's you. You're gonna' need a broad shoulder; that's me. I like you, Iris, just about as much as I love you. And you know what? We're gonna' do just fine together. And a man can drown in your blue eyes."- Stanley and Iris
- 25.I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't, I can't look into your eyes without feeling that, that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are.- Chasing Amy
- 26. What do you want to marry me for anyhow? So I can kiss you anytime I want.- Crazy Beautiful
- 27....I know that some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitation, then that means you feel something too. All I ask, please, is that you just, you just not dismiss that - and try to dwell in it for just ten seconds. Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there.. between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me.- Chasing Amy
- 28.Samantha: I have to ask you a question. It's a good one so think about it. If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?
- The Mexican
- 29.You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago. - Adaptation
- 30.How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. - Annie
- 31....someday my wish is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two. - Can't Buy Me Love
- 32.Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two. - Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- 33.If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? - Casper
- 34.Love is not a feeling, it's an ability. - Dan in Real Life
- 35.There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same. Only love.
- Don Juan Demarco
- 36.When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappears,
When you're apart.
And when you love someone
And you've done all you can do,
You set them free,
And if that love was true...
When you love someone
It will all come back to you.
- Forget Paris
- 37.It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.- Good Will Hunting
- 38.You make me want to be a better man.- Jack Nicholson, "As Good As It Gets"
- 39.The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. - Moulin Rouge
- 40.Love is a many splendid thing; Love lift us up where we belong; All you need is love. - Moulin Rouge
- 41.Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen. - Moulin Rouge
- 42.Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. -Moulin Rouge
- 43.We should be lovers, and that's a fact. -Moulin Rouge
- 44.Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
it all revolves around you.
- 45.I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -Original Sin
- 46.If the people we love are stolen from us,
The way to have them live on, is to remember them.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever. -The Crow
- 47.In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you.-The King and I
- 48. "I would rahter be a ghost drifting by your side as a condemned soul than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit." -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- 49. "Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end." -Don Juan DeMarco
- 50. "Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now." -West Side Story