8 Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day
Father’s Day has been celebrated for over a 100 years. A father is our first superhero. A person whom we look up to for every small and big problems. A person who sacrifices all his comforts to make our dreams and aspirations come true. So on the coming occasion of Father’s Day on 19th June, 2016, let us suggest 8 Father’s Day celebration ideas to make it the perfect day for your super dad. Any celebration wouldn’t be complete without gifts so send gifts to India to your father on this day to make him feel special and elated.
1. Planning For The Day : Think about what makes your dad happy, whether be it exercising, eating, lazing for a day, watching films, playing a sport. Whatever might it be make sure that it is included in some part of the day. Also ask your dad to take the day off and then plan out the whole day carefully.
2. Make a Card For Your Father : Cards convey a lot of unspoken feelings and sentiments, so make sure to present him with a card. Whether be it bought or specially made by you, present a card which speaks of how you feel about your Dad.
3. Get Creative With Gifts : Choose gifts for your dad according to his preferences and choices. One can find many options to choose from this trusted online shopping portal to send as gifts to India to your dad. It is not necessary that expensive items will make the best gifts. A personalized gift will be deeply appreciated. Surprise your dad by making him breakfast in his bed and present him with gifts.
4. Let Your Dad Relax : Don’t plan the day with too much activities, let your father relax. Let him sleep in a bit late, de-pressurize himself, go for some stress relaxing spa or massage that will make him feel good. If nothing else then snuggle in the bed with your dad and listen to the stories he shares.
5. Do Activities With Your Father : If your dad is a great cook then cook with him. Or you could go fishing together or catch a movie together. You could play some sport which your dad loves and go for some adventure sports.
6. Make It Family Time : If you are out of options then just make it a day to be spent with your own family. Just your father, mother, you and your siblings. Cook a delicious meal. Cherish old memories by exchanging old stories, watching photo albums. Simple pleasures of life can add to great deal of happiness.
7. Invite Friends and Family : You could also invite family and friends over for lunch or dinner to make the day count. Maybe some common friends could plan up a meet to celebrate Father’s Day of many fathers together.
8. Go Out For A Family Picnic : It shall be a really happy event for your father if you can arrange a picnic to an amazing place as a big chaotic get together. What will be most special is if you could bring fathers of many generations together to make this a really happy event.
After you’ve given him his cards, gifts, and fun adventures, if you feel that you've let your dad down in the past, now might be a good time to tell him that you're sorry for past hurts. Use Father's Day as an opportunity to tell him that you love and appreciate him. Don't forget his hug and kiss! Don't forget the camera! Pictures will help you remember the day and can be used as part of a gift next year. And for those who live far away from their dads, don’t be disheartened. Send online gifts to India from USA to make up for your absence from this reliable online gifting portal to show that you care.