“Your Birthday as my own to me is dear,
for mine did only lend me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.”
Marcus Valerius Martialis
Their service was quick and on time. They missed out a message from my order but once they realized the mistake, they immediately took care of it and also gave a complimentary gift. I was super impressed by their professionalism in handling the matter. I will be referring them to my friends and family. And I'll be using it for my future orders as well. Keep up the good work.
- Alka Tyagisent Gifts to Sahibabad, India on 10 May, 18.
Gifts to India, Very pleased with the service offered. The products were delivered on time and a confirmation sent to me stating the same. Will definitely use your services again and will recommend to friends here. Thanks for a great job!
- Shona Singhsent Gifts to Aligarh, India on 12 May, 18.
This site is awesome. I will highly recommend to everyone. I sent gifts one day before mother's day and it was delivered on mother's day. My Mom in India was super happy to receive this surprise. I am so happy and thankful to the service offered by them. Great website to send gifts overseas. I keep using this again in future too. Thanks Giftstoindia24×7 team.
- Parminder Kaursent Gifts to Gurdaspur, India on 13 May, 18.
Diwali, ‘the festival of lights’ brings superabundant joy in our lives. It commemorates the victory of virtue and righteousness over evil. Observed on the new moon night of the Indian month of Kartik, this auspicious occasion is celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervour throughout the country. The day holds huge significance in all the religions making the festival comprehensive and a nationwide celebration. Every household is decorated with rangolis and diyas as young children remain engrossed in burning crackers.
On this propitious occasion, people visit their relatives and friends to house to wish each other’s health and prosperity. If you are unable to be with your dear ones due to professional obligations, send heartwarming gifts to convey your warm wishes. GiftstoIndia24x7.com, the proficient online gifting portal, arranges a delightful collection of Diwali Gifts. Here we discuss the most prominent and endearing gifts of Diwali which will make the recipient feel special and ecstatic.
1. Diwali Essentials: Diwali is associated with eradicating all the darkness of our life and hope for a new and favourable beginning. To celebrate this traditional essence, GiftstoIndia24x7.com has brought a profuse collection of designer diyas and candles. Available in different graceful designs, each diya and candle exhibit intricate decorations resembling our rich ethnicity. You can also cheer your dear ones by presenting Diwali special door hangings and rangoli sets. These Diwali essentials will provide a complete new look to our home escalating the joyous spirit of this vibrant festivity.
2. Diwali Hampers: People celebrate Diwali with family, friends and relatives. Without mouth watering delicacies, any celebrations seems to remain incomplete. On this propitious occasion, send amazing Diwali Hampers which is filled with delicious sweets, chocolates, dry fruits and many more. Made by the most renowned brands and confectioneries, these hampers are arranged in beautiful handmade trays and baskets. Some of the boxes do come with silver shagun coins which complements their magnificence.
3. Apparels: On the occasion Diwali, everyone wears new clothes especially different ethnic wears. Women adorn gorgeous sarees, salwars or lehengas while men clad themselves in elegant kurta pyjamas. Present your loved ones an apposite apparel set from the radiant collection of traditional wears. Your thoughtful gift will accentuate the recipient’s beauty which will also reflect the true essence of this festivity. You can also complement the gifting package by adding a stunning jewellery set with these apparels.
4. Spiritual Gifts: Your parents and dear ones always pray to the almighty for the prosperity and affluence of the family. Surprise your parents and your elder relatives by presenting delightful spiritual gifts. These spiritual gifts comprises of shagun coins, puja thali, holy idols and various devotional CDs and DVDs. These spiritual gifts will usher the blessings of God and make your loved one’s Diwali puja memorable.
5. Home Decor: Before Diwali, people refurbish their homes. Add delight to their hearts and grandeur to their homes by presenting exquisite home decors to your dear ones. The varied assemblage of home decors include show pieces, flower vases, wall hangings, wall pictures, bed linen and many more. These items not only glamourise our homes but they also rejuvenate the dwellers with their beauty and elegance. Each item is available in different designs and hues providing ample choices to choose from.
The festival of Diwali brings enormous joy and happiness in our lives. GiftstoIndia24x7.com provides you the opportunity to unite with your dear ones even when you are miles away from them. Select from this diverse collection of Diwali gifts to convey your profound love and affection to your relatives, friends and loved ones.