For exclusive offers and regular updates, please subscribe to our newsletters.
This chapter informs the readers about the most easy yet tempting recipes which can add joy to Valentine's Day celebration.
Valentine’s Day is very near and there are many things that need to be done in order to celebrate this day. Send gift to India on this occasion to make your beloved feel even more cherished, if you are unable to be with her. Food is one of the main ingredients for making this occasion a very memorable one for the couple. It is exactly for this reason that restaurants and other eateries provide exciting deals and offers for this day. One of the most interesting India gifts that can be sent or made at home on this occasion are desserts. Here we will discuss about a few of the dessert recipes that are extremely popular for this event.
The hot chocolate cookies need ingredients like cocoa powder, flour, pitted dates and many others. These cookies are made by blending all the ingredients together and then baking them for about ten minutes. You can try out the butter berry crumble bars which requires whole wheat flour and butter among other elements. A few of the ingredients, including the butter, are to be stirred together to mix the butter completely before baking.
Another interesting dessert is the chocolate fudge bites that can be made with cocoa powder and other items. All the ingredients are to be blended together and then simply rolled into balls or made into other shapes. Two bite brownies can make this day even more cherished and they require very simple elements. The items are to be blended together and then baked in mini muffin trays for twenty minutes and rested for an hour.
This Valentine’s Day can become even more fantastic with the chocolate raspberry fudge cake. Ingredients like raspberries and cocoa powder are to be mashed together and then frosted. If you want to try something very popular then you must definitely try the strawberry shortcakes. Flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and other elements are mixed and baked for twenty minutes.
This online gift store contains many kinds of Valentine’s Day gift ideas which can make this day special. If your loved one has a sweet tooth, then they will love the Valentine cakes on this online gifting portal. The Love Chocolate Truffle Cake is a love you cake that is totally eggless and is a kilo in weight. You can even opt for Valentine chocolates as this is a sure favourite with most people and hence is a great gift. The Red Teddy with Chocolates is a Valentine chocolate hamper that contains branded chocolates and a teddy.
This Valentine’s Day can become an even more awesome occasion with such delectable dessert recipes. You can accompany these delectables with other gifts to India that can make your beloved feel cherished. There are also gifts on this gifting site for other festivals and occasions that take place in India.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and preparations have already started from the beginning of this year. You can send a gift to India on this occasion for your beloved if you are staying away from them on this occasion. Delicacies of different types are great favourites as treats on this event and hence they are also sent as gifts. These delectables can be homemade or bought from the restaurant in order to have a fantastic celebration. Such wonderful delights can be combined with other India gifts to make the perfect Valentine gift. Here we are going to discuss about a few such popular dishes that are very much in demand for this occasion.
The Grilled Breaded Tofu Steaks with Spinach Salad and Tomato Flaxseed Bread has various elements. It is created as a combination of tomato onion flaxseed bread, Baby Spinach Salad and Grilled Breaded Tofu Steaks. The Skinny Brownies are an eggless recipe that come in a chocolaty flavour, covered with fudge. These sweet delights have very low calorie content and hence they can be enjoyed in a guilt free manner.
The Grilled Eggplant with Tomato and Feta can be had at the beginning of a meal, being quite scrumptious. This sumptuous combo dish is created out of tomatoes, grilled eggplants as well as feta cheese. The Heart Cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day because of their shape and also for being eggless. Plain flour is the main ingredient for these cookies along with food colouring and strawberry essence.
The Grilled Potato Salad is made up of fresh and juicy potatoes that have been cut in a slanting manner. They have then been grilled along with other ingredients like sliced grape tomatoes and parsley. The Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake has been created out of milk, white and dark chocolate flavours. The cake is made of all purpose flour, whole milk, cocoa powder, sugar, salt along with vegetable oil.
The Vegan Bolognese is a pasta dish and pastas are a great favourite of most people which is why they are chosen for romantic dinners. Whole wheat pasta is used for this dish as well as lentils, quinoa, tomatoes and also balsamic vinegar. The Pavlova Hearts with Chantilly Cream is a mixture of cream and sugar ecstasy that is an instant hit. This dessert delicacy comes in the shape of a heart that is filled with a meringue topping and fresh fruits.
This online gift store deals with a number of Valentine’s Day gift ideas that can be enjoyed as a treat. There are delicious Valentine cakes which have been classified into three different sections based on bakeries. The With Luv cake is a Love You cake that comes in a Black Forest flavour and it is completely eggless. You can also opt for Valentine chocolates that come in branded and handmade forms in different varieties. The Milk and White Chocolate Roses Pack of 12 contains a dozen chocolate roses that come in three different types of chocolate.
Surprise your special someone with these exquisite treats on the occasion of this Valentine’s Day. You can send online gifts to India on this day if you are not being able to spend the day with them. Yummy food items are bound to make this event an even more awesome one for the two of you.
Valentine’s Day is the time when cupid strikes and there is joy in everyone’s heart. All the couples find it as the best time to express their love, rekindle old flames and celebrate love in it''s most naivest forms. Valentine’s day is now extended to almost a week long celebration process and the whole week comprises of giving gifts to each other. You could send gift to India to your loved ones and this proficient gifting portal helps you with sending India gifts. Another different way to add joy to all your celebrations is by preparing some yummy and quick desserts which can fill your partner’s heart with joy. Let us check out some easy dessert recipes for the V-week.
1. Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles : In a small saucepan, bring whipping cream just to boiling. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, stirring until combined. Add chocolate pieces, stirring until melted and smooth. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until firm. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Use a spoon to shape truffle mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm. In a heavy small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Using a fork, quickly dip truffles, one at a time, into coating. Draw the fork across the rim of the saucepan to remove excess coating. Return truffles to baking sheet. Let stand 30 minutes or until coating is set. Store truffles tightly covered in the refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before serving.
2. The Original Chocolate Fondue : In the top of a double boiler, placed over gently simmering water, combine the chocolate pieces and 1/4th cup milk. Heat, stirring constantly, over low heat until chocolate is melted and smooth, stir in peanut butter. Cook and stir until heated through. Stir in additional milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency. Pour mixture into a fondue pot, place over fondue burner set on low. With fondue forks or long skewers, dip fruit dippers, cake cubes and/or marshmallows into chocolate mixture. Makes 5 servings.
3. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake : Use 2 tbsps of butter to grease 8 - 10 ounces of custard cups and set aside for baking in a baking pan. In a saucepan, combine chocolate and 3/4th cup butter. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. In a mixing bowl, mix beaten eggs, egg yolks, granulated sugar and vanilla until thick and lemon coloured. Fold one third of chocolate mixture into egg mixture. Fold remaining chocolate mixture and flour into egg mixture. Put batter in custard cups dividing evenly. Bake in a 425 degree F oven about 12 minutes or until cake edges feel firm. Cool in ramekins on a wire rack for 2 to 3 minutes. Using a knife, loosen cake from sides of ramekins. Invert onto dessert plates. Sift with powdered sugar.
4. Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies : Beat shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg, vanilla, and peppermint extract until combined. Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in remaining flour with a wooden spoon. Tint and shape dough. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to wire racks and cool. Makes 30 cookies.
5. Double Thumbprint Cookies : Preheat oven to 375 degree F. In a bowl beat butter for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat until mixture is combined. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla until combined. Beat in flour. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. For each cookie on an ungreased or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet place 2 dough balls side by side with one side touching. Press thumbs into each ball to form an indentation in each. Press in center of each with thumb and taper bottom of cookie with fingers to form a heart shape. Repeat with remaining dough balls, leaving about 2 inches between cookies. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to a wire rack. While warm, fill each indentation with jam or preserves. Cool completely and serve.
Add joy to your Valentine’s day celebration by baking and preparing these easy and delicious dessert recipes. If you are unable to do so, you could always choose cakes and chocolates amongst other gifts and send online gifts to India to your dear ones on this special day.