For exclusive offers and regular updates, please subscribe to our newsletters.
Diwali, the festival of Light is celebrated with great joy and devotion by the people of the Hindu community as it signifies the triumph of good over evil. Thus, on this festival, surprise your mom and dad by sending them exclusive gifts from this online gifting site. You can send them attractive home decoratives, beautiful diyas and puja accessories with which they can welcome Goddess Laxmi in their home. Besides these, you can send separate gifts to your mom and dad by browsing through the ‘Diwali gifts for parents’ section. The articles in this chapter gives an insight about the various types of Diwali gifts which you can send to your parents on this joyous festival.
Indians residing all over the globe eagerly look forward to the festive occasion of Diwali. For most of them, Diwali is the time of homecoming resembling Lord Rama’s flight back to Ayodhya from Lanka, after completing his fourteen years of exile. But then, there are those who are not left with much choice but to stay abroad, even on the occasion of Diwali. For them, sending Diwali gifts to India becomes an integral part of the celebrations and festivities.
Top 10 Diwali Gifts for Parents
To make Diwali a joyful affair for your beloved parents, GiftstoIndia24x7.com has Iaunched beautiful Deepavali Gifts that cater to the tastes and preferences of the parents. Here are some suggestions that will allow you to choose gifts for them more wisely.
1. Apparel Gifts for Mom and Dad : Allow both your parents to usher in the festivities of Diwali, by sending them festive apparels on this auspicious occasion. This festival marks the season of gifting and spreading joy and love among the near and dear ones. GiftstoIndia24x7.com has launched exclusive sarees for your loving moms and various menswear for your doting dad. The menswear segment consists of festive kurtas, formal shirts, jeans and trousers. You can browse through the various apparels depending upon their colors, textures, designs and looks. Select the apparels that will suit the taste of your mom and dad and send those to them on the occasion of Diwali.
2. Diwali Hamper for Parents : Diwali Hampers hold significant importance when it comes to online Diwali gifts to India. The best thing about these hampers is that these consist of more than one gifts, which can be used by more than one individual. This Diwali, you can think about surprising your parents by sending them beautiful Diwali Hampers. You can think of gifting them beautiful hampers that consist of chocolates, sweets, snacks, scented candles, tealights and beautiful idols of Lord Ganesha or Lord Buddha. Your parents would be more than pleased on receiving such gift hampers from you.
3. Diwali Diyas and Candles : Diwali gifting experience can never be complete without diyas, candles and tealights. In modern times, even though most of the Indians prefer to light up their houses with LED bulbs, the charm of the diyas and candles cannot be ignored. The designer tea lights are quite popular among Indians across the world. Your parents would definitely be happy to deck up the house with amazing tealights, in place of regular candles. To add a surprise element, send perfumed candles to your parents.
4. Home Decor Items : Coming to decking the house, Diwali is the perfect time to spice up the interiors of your house. While you are in abroad, you can leave the task of changing the interiors of your house to your parents. You can think of sending them home decor items like flower vases, wall hangings, bath accessories, showpieces, kitchen and tableware, luxury bed linen and more. Your parents will love the idea of your taking so much interest in adoring the house.
5. Designer Lamp Shades : Apart from the gifts mentioned above, another great way to surprise your parents beyond their expectations is to gift them designer lamp shades. The beauty of these lamp shades is that once lit, these lamps have the unique ability of transforming the entire environment of the bedroom, study or drawing room. Once lit, these lamp shades will create a whole new world within the confinements of the rooms of your house.
6. Chocolates : Chocolates have an universal appeal and would be much loved by your parents if you send these to them as Deepavali gifts. The chocolates available on GiftstoIndia24x7.com, come in beautiful trays and attractive designer boxes. These consist of chocolates from the top most brands like Cadbury’s, Temptation, Bournville, Ferrero Rocher and more. You can choose to send to your parents exclusive Diwali chocolate collections from reputed brands or an assorted platter. Some of the boxes even feature a mixed platter that is, consist of dry fruits along with various chocolates. Your parents would definitely love the idea of savouring the heavenly choco-delicacies on the auspicious night of the Festival of Light.
7. Dry Fruits : Over the years, sending Dry Fruits to your loved ones on the occasion of Diwali has become quite like a tradition. Diwali is succeeded by the cold winter season. You can show your parents how much you love and care for them, by sending them beautiful trays or boxes filled with dry fruits. For health reasons most of the customers prefer almonds and cashews. You can either choose to gift dry fruits of only one kind to your parents or an assorted platter of dry fruits. These will keep them healthy and fit during the cold winter season.
8. Personalized Gifts : Planning to add a personal touch to the Diwali gifts that you want to send to your parents in India? Look no further and surprise them with caricature gifts, photo mugs, mobile covers, photo frames, rock photos and more. Cherish all the happy moments that you had spent with your parents by getting those printed on the gifts that you plan to send to your mom and dad.
9. Spiritual Gifts : Indian families across the world have the reputation of strong traditional and ethical values. This Diwali, give your parents a pleasant surprise by sending them beautiful spiritual gifts like spiritual hampers, shagun coins or holy idols. For the music loving parents, you can think of sending them CDs containing devotional songs
10. Gift Vouchers : Lastly, you can think of sending amazing gift vouchers to your parents. These gift vouchers would allow your parents to go either for a shopping spree or enjoy a gala dining experience at a five star restaurant of their choice. They will surely enjoy this wholesome experience on the occasion of Diwali, with the help of gift vouchers sent by you along with other gifts to India.
Customers will surely enjoy a wonderful gifting experience while sending Diwali gifts to India, through GiftstoIndia24x7.com. The online Diwali gifts to India will surely bring lots and lots of smiles on the faces of your parents on the joyous occasion of Diwali. Delight them with beautiful gifts of their choices and make this Diwali a memorable affair for them to remember.
The festival of lights that is Diwali, is celebrated by the Indians in India as well as all over the world with much enthusiasm and fervour. Some of the most important ingredients of this festival apart from lighting diyas is sending gifts to your loved ones and sharing goodies with them. Everyone remain happy on the festive occasion of Diwali and eagerly look forward to receiving gifts from their loved ones. This Diwali, if you are staying abroad, away from your caring mother in India, you can plan to send online Diwali Gifts to India for her and make her feel special and loved.
Top 5 Diwali Gifts for Mothers
To make Diwali a joyful affair for your dear mommy, GiftstoIndia24x7.com has launched beautiful Deepavali gifts that cater exclusively to the tastes and preferences of the mothers. Here are some suggestions that will allow you to choose gifts for her more wisely.
1. Apparels and Accessories : Diwali, the festival of lights offers you an unique opportunity to make the most of it. Allow your mother to usher in the festivities of this festival by sending her festive apparels on the occasion of Diwali. GiftstoIndia24x7.com has launched exclusive sarees for your loved ones. You can browse through the various sarees based on the colors, textures, designs and looks. Select the perfect saree for your mom and send it to her on the occasion of Diwali.
However, sarees alone wouldn’t suffice. Apparels can transform the looks of a woman, only when they are matched with suitable accessories. Want to accentuate your mom’s looks on the night of Diwali? Then look no further and send her beautiful accessories like handbags, purses, ladies watches and/or beautiful jewelries. These accessories will definitely complement her beauty on the evening of Diwali. Ask her to send you her picture and you will get to know once more, how beautiful your loving lady looks, all decked up for the occasion.
2. Kitchen and Tableware : One of the most loveable characteristics of the mothers is their inclination for cooking food. Indians staying abroad for work, study or other purposes are known for their longing for home-cooked food, especially those that are prepared by their moms. Indian moms love to cook for their children. Diwali is that time of the year during which, almost everyone indulges into shopping spree. This Diwali, surprise your mom by gifting her exclusive Kitchen and Tableware. You can opt to send her beautiful cookware, so that she can prepare beautiful dishes on your arrival to India. You can also send her beautiful dinner sets, cutleries, glasses or beautiful tableware.
3. Diwali Gift Hampers : Since our mothers do not expect anything from us in return, it is quite easy to surprise them beyond all imaginations. If you are based in USA, then you can easily send amazing hampers as Diwali gifts to India from USA. The best thing about these hampers is that, these contain more than one gift items. Your mother would definitely be pleased on getting such Diwali hampers. These hampers generally consist of items like chocolates, scented candles, fragrances and/or cosmetics. The hampers may also feature designer Diwali diyas and dry fruits. The Diwali Gift Hampers will take care of almost all the needs of your mom. These hampers will help her to usher in the celebrations of one of the most memorable Diwali festival.
4. Diwali Spiritual Gifts : Spiritual mothers in India would be mighty delighted on receiving various spiritual gifts on the occasion of Diwali. This festival is considered to be one of the most auspicious Indian festivals. In almost every Indian household the evening of Diwali is dedicated to offering puja to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi. They are believed to bestow the worshippers with wealth and prosperity. Your mom will be extremely happy if you send her spiritual hampers and Diwali Silver Gifts. She will shower you with lots of affection, love and blessings.
5. Handmade Chocolates : Diwali is the best time of the year to share chocolates and other goodies with your near and dear ones. Your mother would definitely appreciate it, if you send her a box full of handmade chocolates. These chocolates have been beautifully hand-wrapped and come in attractive trays and designer boxes. Show your mom how much you love and care for her by sending her sinful chocolates and make Diwali 2015 a memorable affair for her to remember.
Other Diwali Gifts for Moms
If you are based in USA, you can easily send Diwali gifts to India from USA through GiftstoIndia24x7.com. If you are missing your mommy in India, you can express your feelings of love through beautiful messages printed on personalized mugs or Diwali Greetings Cards. Personalize these mugs with images of beautiful moments that you had shared with your mom. You can also send her beautiful Ganesha & Lakshmi idols or Shagun items along with chocolates and dry fruits.
These Deepavali Gifts will make your mother realise how much you love her and care for her, despite residing in a far away country. Express your love and care for your mom, along with the online Diwali gifts to India and make this festival a memorable affair for her to remember.
A major and popular Indian festival like Diwali is knocking at the door. It falls on 11th November this year. Diwali is also known as the festival of lights which is celebrated with glory and enthusiasm in India and all over the world. Diwali celebration is incomplete without gifts. Make the celebration grand by sending online Diwali gifts to your loved ones.
Delighting your mom and dad with exclusive gifts can add joy and happiness to the Diwali celebration. You can also send Diwali gifts to India even if you are far away from them on this festival of lights. This Diwali surprise your dear mom and dad with some amazing gift items.
1. Diwali Thalis
Bring smile on the face of your loving mom and dad by sending them beautiful Diwali thalis. It includes puja thalis, dry fruits chocolate thalis, chocolate thalis and sweets thalis. Your mom and dad will be definitely delighted to receive an amazing diwali thali on this auspicious occasion.
2. Diwali Silver Gifts
Diwali silver gifts can definitely delight your mom and dad. Make the Diwali celebration grand by gifting them your mom and dad beautiful silver idols of Laxmi, Narayan and Ganesh, silver thalis, silver coins and silver accessories. This gift item will be loved by your mom and dad.
3. Shagun Gifts
Sending shagun gifts can make your mom and dad feel special on this Diwali. This gift item can make the celebration of Diwali grand while delighting your mom and dad on this auspicious occasion. Gifting shagun gifts is an amazing way to celebrate this auspicious occasion.
4. Spiritual Gifts
You can bring smile on the face of your loving mom and dad by sending them amazing spiritual gifts on this Diwali. Spiritual gifts includes idols of Laxmi Narayan, Laxmi gold coin, Ganesh silver coin as well as Laxmi-Ganesh hamper. Cherish your mom and dad on this Diwali with unique spiritual gifts.
5. Diwali Hampers
Celebrate this festival of lights with amazing gift items. Exclusive Diwali hampers can definitely bring joy and happiness to the celebration while making your mom and dad feel special and happy on this auspicious occasion.
Make this Diwali special and memorable with exclusive gift items offered by a reliable Diwali gifts India website like GiftstoIndia24x7.com. Cherish your loved ones and your mom and dad even from miles away by sending amazing online gifts to India and exclusive Diwali gifts on this festival of lights.
For your mom, you are her most precious gift! So, the question would naturally arise as to what can you gift for your mom, for whom you are the world. Your mom has probably provided you with everything that you needed and also everything that you did not need but she wanted to give. She has nursed you even before you were waiting to come into this beautiful world. You are well aware of the fact that she will continue to do so even if you are with her or away from her.. So, this Diwali you can think of making her feel special by sending her Diwali gifts to India, choosing from the various collections that are on display at GiftstoIndia24x7.com.
Mom Means the World to You
Mothers never expect anything from you. The love, affection and care that they shower on you is unconditional. Even though they do not expect anything from you, still you can express your love, care and affection for your mothers on the occasion of Diwali. If you stay in USA, away from your mom, this is the best time to pay her a visit in India. It is always so easy to surprise your mom with gifts because she is going to like whatever you gift her. All she cares about is you and wants your time and company. You can surely delight her with your useful time and graceful company. This will be one of the best Diwali gifts to India from USA.
That’s probably the only thing that matters to her the most. As children, almost all of us have listened to the phrase “You do not call me enough” a countless number of times, from our moms. While we have been enjoying life at its fullest at the college campuses, cafeterias or night clubs, our moms back at home used to remain worried about our whereabouts. So this Diwali you can think of gifting her a smartphone or a tablet, so that she remains connected to you, not only through your voice but also through video calls. When her household chores are over, she can share media files with others, watch movies, listen to songs and take pictures of interesting activities during her spare time. Even if she isn’t gadget friendly, with time she will learn most of the features of the device.
Make Her Feel Special
Always make your mom feel special while you can. It is a good gesture to reciprocate the love and affection that your mom bestows on you. Accessories can serve as great Deepavali gifts for your mom. On the occasion of Diwali you can celebrate the presence of this beautiful lady in your life by sending her a diamond pendant or any other jewelry to help her usher in the festivities. You can complement that with a trendy ladies watch from Citizen, Titan or other reputed brands, that go well with those jewelries.
Since you adore your mom as the most beautiful woman in your life, you can surely think of giving her a festive makeover on the occasion of the festivities of Diwali. You can send her cosmetics from reputed brands along with her favorite brand of perfume. You can be pretty sure that your mom will be at her beautiful best, just as you want her to be on the occasion of Diwali. You can also send her exquisite home décor items to deck up her living space or a photo frame containing the picture of a fond memory that you shared with your mom. These Deepavali gifts will make your mother feel as if you are with her 24x7.
Make Her Bloom During Diwali Festivities
Since Diwali is an auspicious occasion, you can plan to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers for your mother. Choose from a wide range of assorted flowers, carnations or an exclusive arrangement of flowers to send her on Diwali, while she is busy making mouth watering dishes for you. You can also think of sending her Beautiful Orchids, 100 Red Rose Tall Basket or a Heavenly beautiful collection of 150 roses as gifts for your mom. to aid her in decorating for the festival of lights. Send her Diwali gifts to India from USA and make her feel elated like never before.
This Diwali, acknowledge your love, affection and gratitude for your mother by sending her beautiful Diwali gifts to India through GiftstoIndia24x7.com, the premier online gifting portal. These gifts will definitely make her feel special and help her usher in the festivities. You will definitely light up her heart on the occasion of Festival of Lights.
Soon it will be that time of the year when we celebrate Diwali, one of the biggest and most celebrated festivals in India . Celebrated with great vigor, Diwali is known as the 'festival of lights' and this is when every house in India are decked up with lights and candles. It comes once a year and is anticipated by old and young alike. It is a day of joy and merriment added with sharing and distributing sweets and gifts amongst loved ones, buying new clothes and most significantly lightning of fire crackers. It is said that these lights diminishes the darkness prevailing in one's life. So this year too calls for the day when you must brighten up your life along with your loved ones .
So when is Diwali this year ?? This year Diwali falls on the 13th of November .
It's Diwali and if your loved one's include your parents then this occasion is extra special . They deserve a whole lot of love and care from you. And the best way to show them that is by sending them diwali gifts.
Parents are an integral part of your life and diwali 2012 is the time to show that you care. You can gift them a whole lot of things from this online gifting site. So usher them with gifts like cufflinks, mens wear, mobile phones and watches for your father and cosmetics, fancy ladies bags, perfumes, jewelry saree and a lot more to name a few for your mother.
You would definitely want to gift your father exquisite cufflinks & bracelets. Made from beautiful golden and silver metal, these Cufflinks come in studded with stones in various colors. They are perfect to wear with formal or party shirts. Also, these come in beautiful velvet boxes.
Your father has always wanted those perfect pair of fitted jeans or that beautiful tie. So this Diwali give him a wardrobe makeover and gift him menswear! A wide range of shirts, trousers, jeans, t-shirts and neckties from reputed brands to select from.
Mobile phones and watches are everyone’s favorite. Your parents would absolutely love if you care to gift them a trendy but user friendly mobile phone. They are from some of the best brands like Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson,etc with desirable features .
Watches include couple pair from Sonata, Timex and Titan. Silver and Gold plated, these will brighten up your parent's mood not only in Diwali but every other occasion.
Every women loves jewelry, and you mother must be no exception. And there is no other way for you to show how much you love her by gifting her attractive jewelry. These include delicate and beautiful fashion Jewelry; unique and exquisite diamond jewelry ; stone, pearl and ruby set gold jewelry ; incomparable and unique pearl jewelry which include pearl tops, studs and Jhumkas.
Like jewelry , women prefer bags and wallets like no other thing. They have unparalleled usage and your mother would love if you gift her fancy ladies bags. These bags come in varied colors, trendy shapes and sizes. These bags are sturdy and are suitable for carrying anywhere.
What is a better gift than a saree for your mother in India. Women in India looks best in beautiful and elegant sarees. So make your mother look graceful and make her stand out in the crowd by gifting her saree from our gifting site.
Your parents requires regular and everyday care. And nothing provides it more than cosmetics products which are from largely known brands. Products from brands like L’oreal, Shahnaz, Ponds, Lakme, Lotus and Garnier will surely provide them with the perfect amount of care and love. So send gifts to India to your parents and make them feel remarkable.
It is your house in India too, so why don't you send showpieces and silver items as gifts to your parents there. These are collectors item and will adorn your parents house. The show pieces include crystal clocks, to decorative mugs and other crystal showpieces. The Silver items include Puja thalis, silver coins and God & Goddess idols.
Perfumes as gifts can also delight your parents. These fragrances from leading brands like Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Azzaro, Issey Miyake, Bvlgari and others will refresh the mood of your parents. So you can send these items as gifts to India too.
No gift is ever enough for your parents, no matter what you gift them. Do not only the above mentioned, you can also send gifts to India to your parents other items like gift Vouchers from Pantaloons, Cafe Coffee Day, Pizza Hut, John Players, Shoppers Stop, Reebok and others. Also electronics to make all their work easier and faster. These efficient and useful products will alleviate their every stress.
So come Diwali make your parents happy in India as they celebrate this joyous occasion in India. Send them anything from as wide as kitchenware to miniature Perfumes to gift hampers and let them remember this Diwali.