- 1. For you see, each day I love you more Today more
than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- 2. "I claim there ain't
As great as Valentine."
~Germaine De Stael
- 3. "Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart."~Author Unknown
- 4. "A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you."
- 5. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown
- 6. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."~George Moore
- 7. "We loved with a love that was more than love."~Edgar Allan Poe
- 8. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."~Henry Van Dyke
- 9. "Are we not like two volumes of one book."~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- 10. "I've fallen in love many times... always with you."~Author Unknown
- 11. "What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you."~Author Unknown
- 12. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 13. "When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks."~Natalie Clifford Barney
- 14. "I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day."
- 15. "True love stories never have endings."~Richard Bach
- 16. "The eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love."~Margaret Atwood
- 17. "I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."
~Charles Hanson Towne
- 18."Candle light, moon light, star light,
The brightest glow is from love light."
- 19."I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you."
- 20."Come live in my heart and pay no rent."~Samuel Lover
- 21."For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul."
- 22."My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key."
- 23."The most beautiful view is the one I share with you."~Author Unknown
- 24."If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
- 25."Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."~Lamartine
- 26."I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."
- 27."When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."
- 28."Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."~Aphra Behn
- 29."If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."
- 30."Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."
- 31."Everything is clearer when you're in love."~John Lennon
- 32."You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."~Dr. Seuss quotes
- 33."You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."~Keith Sweat quotes
- 34."If I know what love is, it is because of you."~Herman Hesse quotes
- 35."Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other."~Eurpides
- 36."All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love."~Lamartine
- 37."But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love for ever."~Robert Burns
- 38."Love rules the court, the camp, the grove,
And men below, and saints above:
For love is heaven and heaven is love."
~Sir Walter Scott
- 39."No there's nothing half so sweet in life As love's young dream."~Thomas Moore
- 40."There is no fear in love: but perfect love easteth out fear."~John
- 41."If thou must love me, let it be for naught
Except for love's sake only."
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 42."Drink to me only with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup, And I'll not look for wine.
- 43."A lover's eyes will gaze an eagle blind:
A lover's ear will hear the lowest sound."
- 44."There is no remedy for love but to love more."~Henry David Thoreau
- 45."Romantic love 'happens'; it is not brought about; one falls in love. The person is obsessed with the loved one and is unable to concentrate on anything else. The person loses all desire to remain independent, and instead desires to merge and subsume... into the other."~Margaret Horton
- 46."There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing."~Lorraine Hansberry
- 47."Love and joy are twins, or born of each other."~William Hazlitt
- 48."My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."~Ibn Abbad
- 49."Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."~Sarah Bernhardt
- 50."In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."~Bliss and Cerney
- 51."Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks...."~John Dunne
- 52."Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."~Lord Byron
- 53."Thou art to me a delicious torment."~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 54."... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."~Gretchen Kemp
- 55."When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."~Amy Lowell
- 56."Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."~Christopher Marlowe
- 57."I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."~Vita Sackville-West
- 58."My heart is ever at your service."~William Shakespeare
- 59."Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile...."~Unknown
- 60."Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile...."~Unknown
- 61."To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."~Unknown
- 62."Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you."~Paul Verlaine
- 63."....A simple I love you means more than money...."~Frank Sinatra
- 64."If I has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU."~dani b
- 65."They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you."~Aaron
- 66."As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you."~Karen Clodfelder
- 67."If rain drops were kisses, I could send you showers. If hugs were seas I send you oceans. And if love was a person I send you me!!."~Ally Qwerty
- 68."I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you."~Colin Raye
- 69."The best thing about me is you."~Shannon Crown
- 70."God made many puzzle pieces, but only those two 'cut out' for each other, can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful picture."~Jessica Cochran
- 71."When you are always on my mind and my heart hurts when you are gone what is it that I feel, if it is not love."~Naomi Kay