Cherish Your Little Ones with Top 5 Gift Ideas on Children's Day
In India, Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November, to commemorate the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first ever Prime Minister of independent India. Jawaharlal Nehru was better known as Chacha Nehru among the children in India. He was extremely popular among them and had famously remarked that “Children are the future of India”. This year Children’s Day in India will be observed on Saturday.
GiftstoIndia24x7.com, the premier online gifting portal offers a wide range of gifts and other associated products for its much valued global customers, on all occasions and festivals. You can send gifts to your loved ones on all occasions. You can send anniversary gifts to India as well as birthday gifts to India for your near and dear ones, through the online services offered by this reputed online gifting portal. Those of you who are wondering as to what to gift to the adorable children on the day specially meant for them, can take a look at the list of top 5 gift ideas that will no doubt make them happy and elated beyond all words.
1. Gifts for Toddlers : Children have the magical powers to make everyone happy. Toddlers are considered to be bundles of joy, not only for their parents but also for their other loved ones. Children in the 0-1 year age group are known as toddlers. They demand as well as deserve the attention of their parents as well as their loved ones 24x7. This year, on Children’s Day, you can delight them by sending them amazing gifts, specially meant for toddlers. You can gift them various toys like Rock-a-stack, My Cute Doggy, Cute Kitty Money Bank for Kids as well as various utility items like Rockers meant for Toddlers, Littles Bassinet, Compact Baby Bed etc.
2. Gifts for Girls : Small girls love to play with dolls. Therefore, they will be utterly delighted to receive dolls, as gifts on Children’s Day. GiftstoIndia24x7.com, boasts of a wide collection of Steffi dolls along with various assorted merchandise. Girls also love to cuddle with their favourite soft toys whenever they want to. So, you can send soft, cute and huggable soft toys for the girl children in India. On this premier online gifting portal, you can find a huge collection of soft toys like cute puppies, bunnies, monkeys and teddy bears.
3. Gift Hampers for Babies : The tender and soft skin of the children must be always taken care of. Since Children's Day is celebrated on 14th of November, it can be easily assumed that everyone in India will soon experience the cold, winter months within a few weeks time. To make sure that the children stay protected during the winter, it is advisable to gift them with various baby care products. Although these products are meant for the infants, children upto the age group of 10, can use them too.
4. Board Games for Children : A large number of children like to play inside and bond with their buddies and pals over a board game or two. So, on this Children’s Day, you can think of gifting them various Board Games. You can choose from the different board games like Scrabble, Chess, World Safari, Storytelling, Ludo, Checkers etc. These board games will be much loved by the children mainly because, these will involve the active participation of their friends and buddies. And children just love to spend time with their pals losing all count of the time. It will help them to develop the bond of friendship as well as spend a quality time with their friends.
5. Scientific Games for Kids : For the children who have come of age, it is better to opt for various educational and scientific games instead of ordinary toys and board games. These gifts will be much welcomed by those kids who have a scientific bent of mind. You can think of gifting them with various Do-It-Yourself Kits that will help them to get a first hand knowledge about the ways in which various things work out in the real life.
Apart from these above mentioned gifts, you can also gift various chocolates or chocolate hampers to the children. The best thing about GiftstoIndia24x7.com is that, it offers gifts that can suit anyone’s budget. If you are running low on cash then you can opt for various cheap gifts to India. The children will be pretty much overwhelmed on receiving the gifts from you on the occasion of Children’s Day